Grab a cup of tea and settle in...
This 52 minute video could change everything—and your Love Life is worth it!
I lay my heart bare in this video because I know yours is hurting. Let's get real about relationships together, okay? *Special note to my single friends: I applied this to my after-divorce dating with fantastic results. So have many of my clients. And you can too!
(Prefer to read the transcript? Click here.)
Want a FREE hour with me one-on-one? Yes, really! Why wait any longer?
Fill Out The Form Below And Let's start transforming your relationship today.
In 2001, attorney Itzel Berrio Hayward was going through a hard time. She had been dumped by her long-distance boyfriend the same month that the company she was working for dissolved, along with her job. With no job to go to and no partner to call or visit, Itzel had a lot of time on her hands. She threw herself into yoga and meditation and couldn’t believe its healing and transformational effects. She was hooked.
Then in 2009, Itzel’s world fell apart. She was getting a divorce, moving out of her beloved home, walking away from her career as a lawyer, and no longer able to ignore the impact of past traumas on her physical, mental, and emotional well-being. She turned to trauma healing practices and again yoga and meditation to heal herself... as well as to every system and practice that she could find to help her heal her relationships with herself and with others.
Inspired by the positive changes in her own life and encouraged by friends who saw them and wanted to learn how to effect similar changes in their own lives, Itzel (also known by her yoga community as Kamala) entered into two separate certificate programs--one for coaching and one for counseling--and also went through two different in-depth programs on the study of the mind and human behavior: yogic psychology and non-violent communication. Today, Itzel is a sought-after teacher in both and the creator of the Relationship Transformation System, a step-by-step program for creating the happy and healthy relationship of your dreams.
What people are saying
Find us on Social Media
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What will I learn on the call?
You will learn more about how the three pillars of the Relationship Transformation System can be used to move your relationship into the relationship of its dreams. The three pillars are Reflection, Connection, and Empowerment. Here's a little more about what each pillar entails:
- Develop a loving relationship with yourself. Become your own best friend.
- Release depression, stress, and anxiety.
- Break open a heart imprisoned by fear and hurt so you can bring passion and fun to your relationship.
- Create conditions that encourage your partner to open to you… even in the most painful of times.
- Melt away anger and old resentments, and use conflict as an opportunity to deepen your connection.
- Keep love flowing even when you’re apart or experiencing disconnection.
- Express yourself openly and vulnerably while also taking care of yourself.
- Express yourself fully and honestly without creating bigger problems.
- Ask for what you want in a way that encourages your partner to give it to you willingly and joyfully.